YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Measures against Covid-19 for your carefree vacation
Your holiday with us should still feel like a holiday this year, despite Covid-19. That is why we have been busy planning and organizing to make your well-deserved vacation days safe and relaxing.
Our measures and services are constantly revised and adapted to the current legal provisions and recommendations.
- We will hide our smiles behind a face mask this summer, but don't worry, you will see the warmth and good mood in our eyes.
- Check-in: For an even more relaxed arrival, you can send us your registration data conveniently online from home.
- Check-out: So that the check-out is also very quick, you can pay your bill the evening before your departure as well.
- For a carefree vacation, we provide sufficient facilities for disinfection throughout the hotel.
- In the hotel, we kindly ask to wear a mouth-nose protection.
- No distance rules apply to people staying in the same room and people living in the same household - you can of course stay close to your loved ones.
- Our spacious indoor areas and extensive gardens offer you many private and cozy corners.
Hygiene and cleaning
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been a top priority for us and are now being intensified again. All relevant surfaces in the public area are disinfected and cleaned several times a day, taking into account health and hygiene regulations.
- Training our hardworking housekeeping staff on the increased hygiene regulations
- Housekeeping staff use mouth and hand protection when cleaning
- Daily thorough airing and cleaning of the interior
- Meticulous disinfection of the rooms before each arrival
- Thorough cleaning and careful airing of the rooms
- Professional cleaning of hotel and room linen
- The room cards are thoroughly disinfected after each departure.
Updated cancellation conditions - vacation anticipation without risk!
You can look forward to your well-deserved vacation without worries. For the time being, the following applies: If you are unable to arrive due to Covid-19 (travel ban to South Tyrol), you can cancel your holiday free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. Of course you can also easily change the dates for your stay.
You therefore book without any risk!
Our employees and their health are our greatest asset. Which is why, the highest safety precautions of course also apply in this area. Our entire team is, of course, trained for the increased hygiene measures.
- Before starting work, the body temperature of every employee is measured.
- Each employee washes and disinfects their hands several times a day.
- All of our employees are equipped with the legally prescribed protective masks and gloves.
Whether in the restaurant or on the terrace - you have plenty of space to enjoy your meals with privacy!
- It is not necessary to wear a face mask at the table and at the bar.
- The necessary distance between the tables is guaranteed.
- You are also welcome to enjoy your meal on our large terrace with a wonderful view.
- Our employees wear the required face mask.
- Regional and high quality products with a comprehensible manufacturing process are of great importance to us.
- At the buffet we ask you to wear a mouth-nose protection out of mutual respect and for the best possible self-protection.
- Our kitchen staff wear a face mask while preparing the food.
Wellness & SPA
Relax thanks to a safe distance - thanks to our spacious hotel area.
- All our pools as well as the saunas are open!
- Our highlight: Our 3,000 sqm garden with a spacious lawn and many private corners offers plenty of space to relax surrounded by nature.
- Deckchairs are placed at a generous distance.
- Our numerous cozy niches offer plenty of space for togetherness.
- The loungers are also placed at a sufficient distance in our spacious rest and relaxation rooms.
- No distance rules apply to people staying in the same room or household.
Experience nature, hiking and freedom
There is freedom in the mountains - this quote is more valid today than ever!
The Pustertal Valley, South Tyrol's green valley, surrounded by nature and the vastness of the mountains - there is probably no better place to feel freedom and naturalness. Here you can take a deep breath and enjoy the newly gained freedom. You can recharge your batteries in the quiet valleys, on the wide high alpine pastures and in the rough forests.
And finally, a lot has changed in recent months but one thing has always remained the same: we are still the same. Together with our hardworking employees, we will continue to do everything to make your vacation a unique experience - with security and warmth.
Let's live normality together again and enjoy the beautiful things in life.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
We are happy to answer any question!
+39 0474 565 230 or email@example.com
Family Gatterer and the whole Pustertalerhof Team