Peters & Raphaels hiking tips
After many years of experience as a hiking guide, Peter has his own personal insider’s tips. We can already reveal some of them here.
- I particularly like the hike around Monte Putia. It is a varied hike with stunning panoramic views. The hike to Rifugio Lavarella is also always a classic.
- Of course I also want to recommend our local family hike on the new marmot trail to Grünbachjoch.
- A true insider’s tip for experienced hikers is the hike from Valdaora to the jewel Lago di Braies with a refreshment stop in one of my absolute favourite huts.
- Naturally, Peter also has other insider’s tips at the ready. Come and ask him in person, he is bound to be able to help!
- Peter’s brother, Raphael, has recently discovered his big passion for rock faces. In the summer in via ferratas or Alpine climbing, in the winter in the boulders or rope climbing in the climbing centre Brunico. Should you seek the great adventure of the rock faces in the Dolomites, he is happy to give you tips.
- His favourite spots in the Dolomites are Lago di Braies, the Three Peaks, Monte Paterno, Piccolo Cir and Torre Falzarego.